Thursday 1 April 2010

In your sleep, I watch and grind my teeth..

Inspired by a combination of the Campaign for Real Fear and Kirsty Logan's posting of her NaPoWriMo signup I've decided to attempt a mashup of these.

Meaning I will be posting small, drabble like horror pieces during the month of April - old fashioned horror, general psychological nastiness, mildly creepy; if it's in that vein and under 500 words, I'll be posting it. (Hopefully be posting it, at least. I can forsee days when the spirit is more willing than the muse - who can be an obstructive bitch at times).

These pieces will be tagged with the label 'weecreepy' and here is the first -

* * *

Heft

You call me a sheep for circling round the same people - the same area. You don't seem to realise.

I'm not following. I'm tracking.

Knowing your prey makes the culling go smoother.

1 comment:

  1. Sinister! For the 140-character ones, you could send them to #tweetthemeat (horror Twitter fiction).

    If you wanted to make it tweet-able, how about:

    You call me a sheep for circling the same people - the same area. Not following. Tracking. Knowing your prey makes the culling go smoother.

    ReplyDelete